How does it work?
We know that even after you have taken much time in your selection, sometimes you require a different level of comfort. All we ask of you is that you give your new bed enough time to get used to it.
Most people need a couple of weeks for their bodies to make the transition between the old and new mattress. By taking your time testing your new bed, you can be sure you’re making the right decision.
Conditions for the 100 Day Comfort Trial
- Mattresses must be tried for at least 30 nights before an exchange takes place.
- We ask that you invest in a waterproof mattress protector purchased through us. Reason being, every new mattress needs a new protector, to protect your new investment from stains, spills to keep your mattress in a sanitary condition. Should you not purchase a new protector, you may NOT exchange your mattress.
- In order for BedBrother/BedMan/Heavenly Mattress to process any comfort exchanges, we require the mattress to be in 100% perfect condition, i.e. no spills, stains or any other defects anywhere.
- You can exchange your bed for another of equal or higher value.
- A difference in lower priced models is non-refundable.
- If you make use of the 100 Day Trial, you are responsible for the delivery costs
- Products used in the 100 Day Comfort trial cannot be refunded, only replaced with an alternative product.
- Limit of one trial per person.
- Not valid on warranty exchanges, foundations/box springs, custom size or handmade mattresses
- A processing fee of R1000 applies to usage of the comfort trial
- Unused, sealed products qualify for a full refund under the refunds policy.